31.1.14

Altamira - Praha 1




On Friday afternoon I went to buy a note book. Why? And why is this so important? Because on Monday, finally, I’m going to start a Czech Course!

In Prague someone can absolutely survive with English. The people everywhere speak languages but I want to feel more integrated and comfortable and to learn Czech is the first step.

But in this story the most important is the Notebook and the place where I went, specially, to look for it. The shop is Altamira where you can find anything for arts and craft. It’s a small shop in the city center full of things everywhere on the walls. I discovered it when I was here in Prague for my Erasmus four years ago. I always look for an occasion to come back again. It’s definitely a corner that I will mark in a map of Prague.

Location: Skořepka 1, Praha 1

If you turn the street there is its twin shop with technical material.

Location: Jilská 2, Praha 1