12.1.14

Bye bye Barcelona! See you soon!


Today starts a new chapter of my life. Today, 12 of January, at 12 pm I’m in the Barcelona airport waiting for my plane, destination Prague.
It’s not the first time I take a plane alone. Actually, I took quite a lot this last 3 and half years, and all with the same destination, Prague. But this time, I don’t know way, I feel alone. Maybe because it the first time in my life I don’t know what I’m going to do tomorrow.
I’m in the plane. The plane takes off. In 2 hours and half I will be in my new home city. Two hours and half that look like 10 minutes, I cannot stop thinking and dreaming. I’m so nervous! How this new life it’s going to look like?!
The plane landed. I’m in Prague. Am I going to call Prague home?
This story starts today, in the city I think looks more as a fairytale, Prague.