21.1.14

Snow!

What a present! What a dream! One weeks and 2 days after my arrival I get up and the city is covert with a few layer of snow. How can this city be even more beautiful under the snow?
I took my camera and I went for a walk. It’s cold, it’s really cold. I’m not used to this kind of weather and I think I’m not going to get used to it, never. You know, I’m from a Mediterranean city, this temperature is not for me.
I walk a lot, from my new home to the city center and to the river. Finally, I decided to take a tram to come back, the number 17. I prefer to see the snowy city though the window of the tram, finally warm, the river, the castle adobe it, the people, the birds and the snow. This is really beautiful, I cannot believe the views.

This first week it has been quite busy. Packing and moving. And it seems that with the snow, also, the peace came back to our place. I’m still in a clown, in a dream, I don’t know if I’m in a dream or if this is now my life.