24.1.14

//ISC1// Auntie's Cheese Cake


I sometimes cook, basically when I have time or for a special occasion.
This time I baked a Cheese Cake, the best one in my opinion, the recipe of my Aunt.
My aunt Angelines cooks really well, with her secret ingredient, as my cousin says "carinyu", with love.
She sent me her recipe and I tired. It was my first time and it was a success.

Ingredients:

- 150g of Cookies (Maria Dorada, Spanish brand)
(I used a Czech one's I found in the supermarket)
- 80g of Butter
- 350g of fresh Cheese (type Philadelphia)
- 150g of Sugar
- 200ml of Cream Milk
- 20g of Flour
- Lemon zest
- 3 Eggs

Oven: 45 minutes at 170º

Preparation:

First of all, crumble the cookies in small pieces and melt the butter in a bowl. Mix the cookies and the butter creating a homogeny mass. Distribute the mass around the bottom and the walls of the springform pan. This will be the first layer of our cheese cake.
The second step is to make the cheese mass. Whisk the cheese, the sugar, the cream milk, the flour, the lemon zest and the 3 egg yolks in a bowl. Keep the 3 eggs white separately.
With a hand-held mixer beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Add carefully and slowly the stiff egg whites with the rest of the cheese mass.
Pour the cake batter into the springform pan and bake it during 45 minutes.

… and last but not least… ENJOY IT!